The Deploy Cisco ASA Firewall Course is Aimed towards Gaining In-depth Skills in Understanding cisco ASA Firewall Features, Deployment configuration and Troubleshooting all Features of Cisco ASA Security Appliance.
40 hours of Advance Level Course will Provide Comprehensive Coverage of all Relevant Topics as Per The Course Objective. As per Horizon Computers high Standards We have Developed In-House 27 Labs Aimed to Provide Professional Levels Skills in Demanding and Complex Network
Cisco ASA Firewall Training is Available in Horizon Computers all Three Centers Vashi , Pune and Vile parle
Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Features
Difficulty Level - Intermediate to Advance"
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course:
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
• Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices 1 (ICND1)
• Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices 2 (ICND2)
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification
• Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS)
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
Who should attend?
• Channel Partner / Reseller
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Evaluate the basic technology, features, and hardware models of the Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance product line.
- Implement and maintain basic Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance connectivity and device management plane features.
- Implement and maintain data plane access control features of the Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance product family.
- Implement and maintain Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance features that integrate it with the local and global routing and switching infrastructure.
- Implement and maintain Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance virtualization and high availability features.
- Evaluate Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance SSM modules, their major features, and integrate them with the Cisco ASA adaptive security appliance.
- Security engineers
- Security administrators
- Security operations specialists
- Security analysts
- Network engineers
- Support staff
- OSI and TCP/IP Reference model
- Data Encapsulation, Packet Format
- IPv4/IPv6 Addressing Basics
- L3 routing, Static, Dynamic
- L2 Switching, Vlans, Trunk, SVI
- Use of Packet Capture tools
- Access Control List
- NAT Basics
Firewall fundamentals by Chandan Sir
History and Types of Firewalls | 1st Generation Firewalls
ACL Limitations and Issues | Stateless Packet Inspection Firewall (ACL)
Stateful Packet Inspection Firewalls | Packet Filter Firewalls Introduction
Cisco ASA Firewall Course Introduction
|Cisco ASA Firewall is available in Horizon Computers Vashi, Vile Parle, Pune|
|1||Introduction to the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance|| |
|2||Implementation of Basic Connectivity and Device Management||
|3||Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Access Control Features|| |
|4||Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Network Integration Features||
|5||Deployment of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Virtualization and High Availability Features|| |
|6||Integration of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Security Service Modules||
Labs on Dual ISP Topologies
|1||Configuring Basic Connectivity|
|2||Configuring Management Features|
|3||Configuring Basic Access Control|
|4||Tuning Basic Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Stateful Inspection Features|
|5||Configuring Application-Layer Policies|
|6||Configuring Advanced Access Controls|
|7||Configuring User-Based Policies (Cut-Through Proxy)|
|8||Configuring Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance NAT|
|9||Configuring Transparent Firewall Mode|
|10||Deploying a Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Active/Standby Failover|
|11||Deploying a Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance Active/Active Failover|