Important Facts About CCNA Certification Pune
CCNA Certification training course in Pune is the most Important Certificate for anyone entering into the Field of Networking and Internetworking. CISCO Certification training course is a foundation which will help candidates understand advance level certificates. Weak foundation will become obstacle in achieving Higher Level Certifications. Weaker Practical & Real World Skills will make your CCNA certificate in-effective.
Horizon Computers in Pune bring its Deep Expertise in the Field of Internetworking and Knowledge of Real World Job Demands to Provide the Best Ever CCNA Training Experience. Designed by Experts with Focus on Enhancing Job Skills and Creating Confident and Employable Network Engineers.
CCNA Certification Program in Pune
CCNA certification is a category of technical certifications offered by Cisco for early-career networking experts. A CCNA certification certifies a technician's skill to install, configure, set up, troubleshoot and operate a medium-sized routed and switched computer network. This also includes executing and verifying connections to a wide area network (WAN). The CCNA certification is the second level of certification, one step above Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) and directly below the CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional).
Types of CCNA Certifications
CCNA certification courses have been designed to cater to the evolving industry job roles and enhance the skills required by networking professionals to manage highly advanced network solutions.
- CCNA Cloud: Cloud has enabled companies to be more agile, flexible and effective in delivering better business output. CCNA Cloud certification course demonstrates your advanced level skills in Cloud computing and enables you to meet the changing business demands of your organization. This certification is suitable for professionals like Cloud Engineers, Cloud Administrators, and Network Engineers.
- CCNA Collaboration: CCNA Collaboration certification course is designed for Network Video Engineers, IP Telephony and IP Network Engineers who wish to enhance their knowledge in collaboration and video skills in accordance with the convergence of voice, video, data and mobile applications.
- CCNA Cyber Ops: With the advancement of cybercrimes and increase in threats pertaining to network, systems and data, a team of cyber security experts is required by every organization in order to identify network vulnerabilities, keep a check on security breaches and effectively respond to security incidents. The CCNA Cyber Ops certification course validates your skills in cybersecurity and allows you to begin a career as an associate level cybersecurity analyst, working with security operations centers.
- CCNA Data Center: CCNA Data Center certification course enables you to understand the techniques involved in installing, configuring and maintaining data centers.
- CCNA Industrial: The CCNA Industrial certification course enables candidates to implement industry standard protocols essential for today's connected networks. Hence, it is specifically designed for professionals involved in the convergence of IT and industrial networks, namely, Plant Administrators, Control System Engineers and Traditional Network Engineers working in manufacturing, process control and oil and gas industries.
- CCNA Routing and Switching: CCNA Routing and Switching certification course allows you to gain knowledge about foundational technologies and ensures that you stay updated with the skill sets required to adopt next-generation technologies.
- CCNA Security: CCNA Security certification course imparts associate-level knowledge and skills to secure Cisco networks that include developing a security infrastructure and recognizing and mitigating threats and vulnerabilities to networks. This certification validates your ability to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices.
- CCNA Service Provider: CCNA Service Provider certification course demonstrates your ability to configure, implement and troubleshoot baseline Cisco Service Provider Next-Generation networks. This certification is basically designed for professionals such as Network Engineers, Technicians and Designers who mainly focus on the latest networking technologies and trends.
- CCNA Wireless: CCNA Wireless certification course validates your skills in Cisco Wireless LAN’s configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting and support for the enhanced performance of Cisco wireless networks.