Fortinet is Award Winning Firewall Providing End-to- End Security Across the Entire Network Internal
Segmentation, Perimeter Security, Cloud, Data Center Distributed or Small Business Deployment.
The Course Content Delivers Comprehensive Coverage on FortiGate NGFW Configuration and Troubleshooting. All Engineers Looking forward to Work on World best UTM Solution will Gain Tremendously from This Course.
Horizon Computers is Know to Deliver High Quality Training In the Field of SecurityCourse contents are Designed by Experts Trainers to Provide Real Life Experience on Complex Setup. FortiGate Training is Delivered in Horizon Computers Vashi, Vile Parle and Pune Center
Configuration and Management (EDU-course is five days of instructor-led training that will enable you to:
Configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls.
Configure and manage Global Protect to protect systems that are located outside of the data center perimeter.
Configure and manage firewall high availability. Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports.
- Security engineers
- Security administrators
- Security operations specialists
- Security analysts
- Network engineers
- Support staff
"Difficulty Level - Intermediate to Advance"
- OSI and TCP/IP Reference model
- Data Encapsulation, Packet Format
- IPv4/IPv6 Addressing Basics
- L3 routing, Static, Dynamic
- L2 Switching, Vlans, Trunk, SVI
- Use of Packet Capture tools
- Access Control List
- NAT Basics
Training Program (Fortinet Firewall
- Introduction to Fortinet UTM
- Logging and Monitoring
- Firewall Policies
- Firewall Authentication
- SSL VPN
- Basic IPsec VPN
- Explicit Proxy
- Web Filtering Application Control
- Describe capabilities of FortiGate UTM
- Neutralize threats / misuse: viruses, torrents, and inappropriate websites
- Control network access based on device type
- Authenticate users via firewall policies
- Offer an SSL VPN for secure access to your private network
- Establish an IPsec VPN tunnel between two FortiFate appliances
- Compare policy - vs tunnel based IPsec, VPN
- Apply port forwarding, source NAT, and destination NAT
- Interpret log entries
- Generate reports
- Use the web UI and CLI for administration
- Deploy the right operation mode
- Deploy an explicit proxy with firewall policies, authentication and caching
- Simplify protocol handling with application control
The Labs are Conducted in a Challenging Real Life Scenerio Consisting of DUAL ISP Multiple Security Segments having Various servers running Multiple Applications. 27 Detailed Lab Comprehensively Covering all Major Topics will be Conducted